Designed by Veethemes.com

Favorites: Loveclothing.com & Deezee.pl


Well, well, well... I present to you a mini-collection of the favorite Loveclothing.com
And as cool sandals from Deezee.pl


If you are not ready for the summer season and hasn't bought desired outfit for the beach - don't hesitate to attack the crochet shorts and tank tops! In fact, all my life I hated all the manifestations of lace. But this summer I was twisted. Although I have hadn't time to overheat. In general, I state with full responsibility that this is a very hot trend this summer!!
                 
  1. SCARLETT CROCHET TOP

    , in TOPS
  2. CROCHET RIBBON SHORTS

    , in SHORTS
  3. CREAM CROCHET WAISTCOAT

    , in VESTS
  4. ANABELLE WHITE SANDALS

    , in SANDALS
  5. METALLIC LEAF STRETCH HEADBAND

    , in JEWELRY
    





Yeesss! Look at this sandals. NICE! And if you do not have such terrible feet like mine - it will look very attractive.

 








Like last summer kimono boom has not disappeared and is gaining new momentum.


 



So I do not know about you, but I'm ready for summer :D

2 comments: